The following guidelines are in place in order to protect the safety of our clients and employees. Keep in mind that these guidelines will be in effect during the period of the COVID-19 pandemic and may be adjusted as necessary, and they will be reduced when it’s safe to do so.
* Because your safety is our number one priority, we recommend clients in high-risk, vulnerable groups do not have treatments performed at this time.
NEW GUIDELINES FOR ELECTIVE TREATMENTS
- We will be limiting the number of people in the office.
- Only taking clients by appointment -no walk-ins, please.
- CURBSIDE PRODUCT PICKUP: Call ahead to place your order. We will deliver to the parking lot when you arrive.
- CURBSIDE CHECK-IN – TEXT FIRST: When you arrive for your scheduled appointment, please text your service provider and wait outside in your vehicle.
- Your service provider will call you while you are outside the building to go over our COVID-19 Health Screening Questionnaire. (see below for questionnaire).
- Only clients who have passed the health screening will be allowed into the office.
- Please, do not bring any friends or family with you to your appointment. Only one person at a time for now.
- Cloth face masks are mandatory. If for some reason you do not have one, one will be provided.
- Once inside the office, you will have your temperature taken with a contactless reader and recorded, then directed to a handwashing/sanitization station, and escorted to your treatment room. Please clean your cell phone at this time.
- We will be staggering appointments in order to limit overcrowding and maintain physical distance in common areas.
- If you happen to see another person in the office, please stand at least 6 feet apart.
- Service providers will be wearing N95 masks and face shields.
- All professional products will be in a pump dispenser, no jars, and remain clean after each use.
- Treatment bed will only have freshly laundered sheets and we will discontinue blanket use at this time.
- All surfaces and equipment will be disinfected thoroughly between clients.
- Service providers will be washing and sanitizing hands repeatedly.
- We will disinfect high-touch areas such as doorknobs and light switches hourly.
- High efficient Smart HEPA air filtration systems have been installed in treatment rooms to ensure proper ventilation during and between clients.
- iPads and checkout stations will be disinfected before and after each use.
COVID 19 HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE
In the past 24 hours, have you experienced any of the following:
- Aches and Pains
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
Have you recently been in close contact with anyone who has exhibited any of the above symptoms?
Have you recently traveled to a restricted area that is under a Level 2,3, or 4 travel Advisory according to the U.S. State Department? Including China, Italy, Iran, and most countries in Europe?
- Fever Cut Off is 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit
COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY
If you are feeling unwell, with stomach, cold, or virus symptoms – with or without fever – just let us know. We will be waiving the usual fee during the pandemic time frame in order to keep everyone safe. Also, if for any reason one of our providers is feeling unwell, we will call and reschedule your appointment.